Wednesday, August 8, 2018
He said, this is Korean-style mixed rice. The food is also mixed all. If you have ever seen a Korean Full House drama, this is the usual dish cooked by Song Hye Kyo.Ingredients:
- 3-5 tablespoons of gochujang sauce
- 1 bottle of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of bulgogi sauce
- 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, cut thin
- 1 pack of sprouts, wash thoroughly, remove the tail
- 1 tie spinach
- 1 pack of shiitake mushrooms or key mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of ground meat (according to your taste)
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Warm white rice
How to make:
- Cut ingredients according to instructions.
- Saute carrots, bean sprouts, and mushrooms with sesame oil and a little garlic.
- Then season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Vegetables are sauteed individually for one to two minutes.
- Clean the spinach, boil with one teaspoon of salt. Lift when it looks wilted and discolored, put it in a basin of water mixed with ice.
- Drain, then saute briefly with two teaspoons of sesame oil and a little garlic.
- Place the ground meat in a bowl, mix with bulgogi sauce, a little garlic, and salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Saute the meat using sesame oil.
- Make an omelet, then cut it thin and long.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of gochujang sauce with one tablespoon of sesame oil and one tablespoon of warm water. Stir until smooth and smooth.
- If you feel less felt, just add a few of the three ingredients.
If you have, mix all the ingredients in a bowl with white rice, flush with the sauce, stir until smooth and eat! If all this time you have always tasted Korean cuisine in the restaurant, now there is no harm in tasting korean cuisine in your own kitchen. You can try the korean Cuisine Recipe above and serve it for families. Would have been nice! Good Luck !