Best Recipes Cheeseburger Pie – THE BEST FOOD RECIPE
23 sec read
- 1 lb ground beef or venison burger
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups cheese shredded
- 1 tomato optional
- Cook beef and onion in skillet until meat is brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Spread beef mix into pie plate and sprinkle in salt.
- Mix together coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, almond milk and eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the meat. Sprinkle about 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with optional tomato if desired and remaining cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.