- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Minute Maid Berry Punch
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 orange zested
- 2 blueberries
- 1/2 strawberry
- 2 slices of banana
- 2 pieces of cooked turkey bacon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. On a warm, greased waffle iron pour the batter so that half of the iron is covered. Close the waffle iron and let it cook.
- Cut the ears off of the bottom of the waffle so that that face becomes narrow as compared to how it was round.
- Place the ears up top with the turkey bacon sticking out of the top like antlers. Place the banana slices in the place of eyes and place the blueberries on top of each one.
- Place the sliced strawberry at the bottom to create the nose.
Via 5 minutes recipes https://ift.tt/2qawdZa