#soup >> #tuna >> #cake >> #vegetarian >> #beef >> #pizza >> #crepes >> #drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #healthy >> #cooking
- 1 lb. baby bella mushrooms ($3.38)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil ($0.13)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced ($0.24)
- Pinch salt & pepper ($0.05)
- 2 Tbsp butter ($0.26)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour ($0.04)
- 2 cups vegetable broth* ($0.18)
- 2 cups water ($0.00)
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme ($0.02)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream** ($0.42)
- 1 tsp soy sauce ($0.03)
- Wash the mushrooms to remove any dirt or debris. Slice half of the mushrooms and roughly chop the other half.
- Add the olive oil, mushrooms, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a soup pot. Sauté the mushrooms over medium heat until they have released all of their moisture, all the liquid has evaporated from the bottom of the pot, and the mushrooms become very dark brown.
Next Instructions CLICK => CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM SOUP
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂