Maret 25, 2019
★★★★★945 Reviews: #BestRecipe >>> One Dish Moroccan Lemon Olive Chicken
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
- 1/2 lemon daintily cut
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium estimated chicken bosoms or thighs with or without skin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 containers yellow onions cut into 1/4 inch shakers
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- squeeze of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon saffron water *
- 1/4 glass water
- 3/4 glass Lindsay characteristic green olives
- 1 saved lemon diced
- 1 Tablespoon crisp lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons crisp parsley minced
- * Saffron water: Break down 1 squeeze of saffron strings in 1 Tablespoon of warm water.
- Pat the chicken bosoms/thighs dry with a paper towel. Put aside.
- Warmth an expansive saute skillet with a top over medium high warmth.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck