April 11, 2019
★★★★★1151 Reviews: #BestRecipe >>> Shrimp Rice Noodle Moves (Shrimp Cheung Fun or “Ha Cheung”)
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Hello, all. Yups I come with very delicious recipes. This dish has a distinctive taste, all flavors are mixed together to create a super duper delicious taste.
The ingredients are still natural and easily available to all of you can try to make it immediately at home.
So, what are you waiting for? Feel and enjoy this dish and good luck.
- For the shrimp:
- 16 medium (31/40 estimate) shrimp, stripped and deveined
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon preparing soft drink
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- squeeze of salt
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1 scallion, white part as it were
- 1-inch bit of ginger
- 2 ½ tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dull soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- ⅓ container water
- 1 teaspoon shellfish sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt, to taste
- For the rice noodle rolls (cheung fun):
- 5 tablespoons (40g) rice flour
- 1 tablespoon (9g) mung bean starch
- 2 tablespoons (18g) wheat starch
- 2 tablespoons (18g) cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 glass (235 ml) water
- Vegetable or canola oil, for brushing
To Set up the Shrimp:
- Hurl the cleaned shrimp with 2 tablespoons water, ½ teaspoon sugar and ⅛ teaspoon preparing soft drink. After the shrimp have been covered, spread and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Following 2 hours, flush the shrimp under a delicate stream of virus running water for 5 minutes to wash away the sugar and preparing soft drink and pat altogether dry with a paper towel. This will incredibly improve the surface of the shrimp!
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for coming to my blog and good luck