April 01, 2019
★★★★★1064 Reviews: #SweetDish >> Vegetarian Heated Rhubarb Cheesecake
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This time the cake is very delicious, it tastes sweet, crispy, and soft mixed into one and makes it very delicious. This cake is highly recommended for your sweet food lovers.
And you can make it yourself at home because the ingredients are easy to obtain and also still natural.
So, let’s make this dish at home feel the sensation and adjust your taste …
- 150 g Biscoff bread rolls or graham saltines
- 35 g coconut oil
- 700 g firm luxurious tofu
- 175 g sugar
- 25 g coconut oil
- Pizzazz of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla concentrate
- 3½ Tbsp corn flour in 4 Tbsp soy milk (or non-dairy milk of decision)
- 300 g rhubarb
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp white caster sugar
- Wash the rhubarb and cut it into pieces. In a major blending bowl blend 3 Tbsp water, 2 Tbsp lemon juice and 3 Tbsp sugar and rush until the sugar is completely broken up. Include the rhubarb pieces and hurl until all are equally secured. Set them aside and let them drench.
- For the base, either smash the scones in a plastic taste sack with a moving pin or rush them in a nourishment processor or blender until you have fine scraps. Include the softened coconut oil and blend until well join.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for visiting my blog, enjoy it and have a good try