April 01, 2019
★★★★★1063 Reviews: #SweetDish >> Vegetarian Prepared Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This time the cake is very delicious, it tastes sweet, crispy, and soft mixed into one and makes it very delicious. This cake is highly recommended for your sweet food lovers.
And you can make it yourself at home because the ingredients are easy to obtain and also still natural.
So, let’s make this dish at home feel the sensation and adjust your taste …
- 150 g Biscoff bread rolls or graham wafers
- 35 g coconut oil
- 600 g luxurious tofu
- 175 g white caster sugar
- 25 g coconut oil
- Pizzazz of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla concentrate
- 3 Tbsp corn flour in 4 Tbsp soy milk (or non-dairy milk of decision)
- 150 g blueberries
- 1 Tbsp white caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- For the base, either pound the scones in a plastic taste sack with a moving pin or rush them in a nourishment processor or blender until you have fine scraps. Include the softened coconut oil and blend until well join.
- Oil your cake tin with removable base with margarine or vegetable oil. I’m utilizing a 18 cm or 7 inch round tin. Press the scone base into the base of the tin. Pop the base in the refrigerator to set.
- For the complete recipe click here
Thank you for visiting my blog, enjoy it and have a good try