Februari 19, 2019
★★★★★ 515 Reviews: My BEST #Recipes >> Magic #Oreo Bars. Easy, Simple, and Delicious
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
5 tablespoons spread or margarine
1 bundle Oreos partitioned
1 container Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 container Butterscotch Chips
15 oz. can Improved Consolidated Milk
How to Make:
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F. Spot 5 tablespoons of spread in a broiler safe meal dish or preparing skillet. I utilized a 9×13 dish for a more slender bar – you could likewise utilize a 8×10 skillet with foil on the off chance that you like your bars somewhat thicker.
- Spot the dish with spread in the broiler just until margarine is softened. Expel dish from stove. You can likewise utilize cooking shower.
- Take 2 sleeves of the oreos (I utilized twofold stuffed with the goal that was around 20 treats for me) and squash them. I utilized a sustenance processor since I needed the oreo scraps fine like graham saltine fine pieces. This is the outside layer of your bars.
- Sprinkle the oreo pieces equally over the dissolved margarine and press until you have one genuinely even layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch chips over oreo scrap layer. Try not to blend.
- Pour improved consolidated milk over everything in the skillet.
- Pulverize around 5-6 additional oreos. You can do this by hand. On the off chance that you do this in the sustenance processor, simply beat it. You don’t need morsels this time, you’re going for little pieces.
- Sprinkle lumps of oreos and oreo scraps equally over the bars.
- Heat at 325 F for around 20 minutes. You know its done when the edges are a smidgen dark colored and the rest will be pleasant and bubbly.
- Expel from the stove and permit to cool totally no less than 15 minutes to 30 minutes. Cut into bars. Appreciate!
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂