April 13, 2019
★★★★★ 4031 Reviews: THE BEST EVER #Recipes >> SAKURA MOCHI
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
- ¾ glass sweet rice/glutinous rice (¾ container = 180 ml)
- ¾ glass water (¾ container = 180 ml)
- 1 drop red sustenance shading
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp red bean glue (anko) (3 Tbsp = 100 g) (tsubuan or koshian, see Notes for custom made formula)
- 6 cured sakura leaves
- Accumulate every one of the fixings.
Sakura Mochi Fixings
- Wash the sweet rice and drench it for no less than 1 hour to medium-term.
- Splash the sakura leaves in water for 15 minutes to evacuate salt. At that point dry the leaves with paper towel.
- CLICK ==> Complete recipe here –>
Thank you for coming to my blog and enjoyed to try to make this food at home, good luck…