Maret 18, 2019
★★★★★ 1536 Reviews: My BEST #Recipes >> Simple Pot Penne #Puttanesca
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ glass Kalamata Olives, cut down the middle
- 1 ½ tbsp Escapades, generally slashed
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Pieces
- 28 oz. Pounded Flame Broiled Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Glue
- 12 oz. Pasta of Choice*
- 3 ½ glasses Sifted Water
- Crisp Basil, for topping (Discretionary)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to Make:
- Turn on the “Sauté” method of the Moment Pot, and include a sprinkle of Water or Oil to the pot. Include the Garlic, Olives, Escapades, and Flavors, at that point cook until translucent, around 5 minutes.
- Blend the Tomato Glue and Flame Simmered Tomatoes into the blend, until the Glue turns out to be equally fused. Include the Pasta and Separated Water to the pot, mixing great.
- Press “Drop/Stop” to kill the Sauté mode, at that point close the Moment Pot and set the valve to “Fixing”. Cook the Pasta on Manual High Weight for 5 minutes, at that point physically discharge the weight when the clock goes off. Make sure to squeeze “Drop” on your Moment Pot after it gets done with cooking, to kill the “Keep Warm” highlight and keep the Pasta from overcooking……… full recipe here!
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂