Maret 12, 2019
★★★★★ 1314 Reviews: My BEST #Recipes >> #Portugues Pot Crock Roast
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
- 2 containers dry red wine
- 1 (6 ounce) would tomato be able to glue
- 2 tablespoons parsley chips
- 2 sound leaves
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pulverized red pepper chips, to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (5 lb) boneless throw broil
- 1 lb Portuguese chourico (or linguica), cut into 6-inch pieces
- 10 garlic cloves, stripped and pulverized
- 3 Spanish onions, stripped and cut down the middle or a sack of little bubbling onions
- 3 mugs virus water
- 4 medium yukon gold potatoes, stripped and quartered
- 1 pound medium carrots, cleaned and unpleasant cleaved into 2 inch pieces
- To Thicken the Sauce
- 2 storing tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 glass virus water
How to Make:
- In a medium blending bowl, whisk the wine and water into tomato glue until smooth.
- Mix in the herbs and flavors and put aside.
- Spot meat and chourico pieces into the base of your stewing pot. Pour the wine blend to finish everything.
- Spread and marinate in the cooler medium-term or as long as 48 hours.
- When you are prepared to cook the pot broil, layer the potatoes to finish everything, at that point the carrots and onions lastly the chourico (or frankfurter)…. full recipe here!
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂