Maret 04, 2019
★★★★★ 1110 Reviews: My BEST #Recipes >> Chocolate Brownie #Cookies
#drink >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
This food is made from selected ingredients and is still fresh. Many benefits if we consume these foods, one of which makes our bodies become healthier. This food is also suitable for consumption by all ages. We can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And we can make it ourselves at home. So, try it
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious. Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck 🙂
12 ounces mixed chocolate chips 60-70% cacao
1/2 container spread
3 extensive eggs
1 container granulated sugar
1/4 container dark colored sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla concentrate
1/2 teaspoon preparing powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 container generally useful flour
1/4 container unsweetened cocoa powder not Dutch-handled
1 container pecans hacked, discretionary
1/2 container little semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make:
- Dissolve ambivalent chocolate chips and spread in an overwhelming pan over low warmth, mixing always until softened and all around consolidated.
- Expel from warmth, and put aside.
- In the bowl of a stand blender, beat the eggs, sugars, vanilla, heating powder, and salt on rapid 5 minutes, or until the hitter is thick and smooth. This progression is vital, so make a point to beat the blend for the full 5 minutes.
- Decrease the speed to low, and blend in the softened chocolate until all around joined.
- Mix in flour and cocoa powder just until joined.
- Include nuts, if utilizing, and smaller than usual chocolate chips. Blend in to consolidate. The player ought to be the consistency of a thick brownie hitter now.
- Spread the hitter, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stove to 350 F. Line two heating sheets with material paper.
- Utilizing a 1.5 tablespoon treat scoop, drop hitter onto the readied treat sheets around 2 inches separated.
- Prepare treats 8-10 minutes. The treat will look set at the edges yet at the same time be somewhat wet looking in the middle. Don’t overbake, or the treats won’t be crackly and fudgy.
- The glossy, crackly covering will create as the treats cool on the preparing sheet.
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. 🙂